The HydraFacial™ resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration, all while Vortex –Fusing™ antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic acid into the skin.
The HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating, and immediately effective.
Choose from our Signature, Deluxe or Platinum HydraFacial™. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, leave it to us. Prior to your appointment we will discuss your skin concerns and make recommendations.
What is a HydraFacial™?
HydraFacial™ is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, extraction and hydration simultaneously, resulting in clearer more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime.
The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
How much does a HydraFacial™ cost?
- Signature HydraFacial™ – This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. $199
- Deluxe HydraFacial™ – These invigorating treatments include all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns through HydraFacial boosters and protocols. $249
- Restorative – Add CTGF™ to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- Age-Refinement – Add a DermaBuilder™ boost to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Radiance – Add a Britenol® Boost to minimize the appearance of dark spots.
- Clarifying -Extended Extractions and add Blue LED Light Therapy to remove congestion.
- Platinum HydraFacial™ – The ultimate HydraFacial® experience! Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Then, the Signature HydraFacial® deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging. Treatment includes a lip and eye perk to gently cleanse and hydrate the delicate lip or eye area. $299
How long will my results last?
You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks. For improved, longer-lasting results, consider take-home products and monthly HydraFacial treatments.
How long will my appointment take?
Signature HydraFacial™ – 45 minutes
Deluxe HydraFacial™ – 60 minutes
Platinum HydraFacial™ – 75 minutes
Will my HydraFacial™ hurt?
Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
You may experience tingling and stinging during the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within 3 hours of treatment.
Client experiences may vary. Some people may experience a delayed onset of the previously mentioned symptoms. Contact us immediately if any unusual side effects occur or if symptoms worsen over time.
Is there any prep for this treatment?
Due to the nature of the treatment, aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre and post-treatment.
Avoid the use of Retin-A type products before and after treatment.
Is there any downtime or recovery?
The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre and post-treatment. Also avoid the use of Retin-A type products before and after treatment.
Are there any products I should be using at home?
Results can be prolonged with the use of medical-grade skincare at home, and our favorites are SkinMedica and Skin Better Science. We are happy to make individualized recommendations based on your skin type and concerns.
Ready to schedule your beauty treatment?